The Pageant, in partnership with BOSL and MVW Organization, is open to anyone willingly to participate; however, since the contest itself and, mostly, the winner, must reflect the Italian taste and spirit at its best, we remind you that the Pageant will be highly focused on Italian traditions, habits, culture, art and fashion.
So far, we decided not to put any restrictions and anyone can apply ONLY IF:
– you are a RL major aged woman
– you are able to be voice verified or voice interviewed
– you are able to understand Italian or English or both.
However, we highly encourage to participate those women who:
– are Italians
– are living abroad either for work or for any personal reason but were born in Italy
– are not Italian born but were born abroad by Italian parenthood or have Italians relatives
– are not Italians and are not linked to Italy but are aware of Italian style and love to celebrate the Italian culture, artistic expressions, arts, fashion.
The winner will be authomatically admitted to Miss Virtual World 2017 representing Italy without needing to enter the preliminary audition; so she will be an official candidate as a National title holder. In case the winner will not be able to attend the further competion, her place will be taken by the runner ups in order of qualification.
HOW TO AUDITION:
1. The first picture submission Sunday, January 3 through January 31st, 2016. Send your best FULLPERM 1024×1024 head shot to Delypop Cresci and Caesar Langer labeled: MISS VIRTUAL ITALY 2017 (your name).
Here are the references:
Please don’t forget the title, the year nor your name, or we may never find the picture. Send the texture only, no folders nor note cards please.
1a. Please Copy/Paste the link below and fill out the Miss Virtual Italy Application in its entirety.
Please do not send your pictures in unless you have completed the online application.
2. Also, please send the same head shot to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Don’t forget to include your name.
This image should not be bigger than 2048 x 2048 nor smaller than 1024 x 1024. Please submit your head shot without any text unless is the signature of the photographer that did your photo.
3. Join MISS VIRTUAL ITALY Organization Group. All Miss Virtual World 2017 announcements will be made in this group.
Copy/Paste the link below in local chat, click it and join!
4. At the end of the picture submission the judges will select those ladies, from the website, who they would like to see at a live audition.
This means your face shot will be your first impression on the judges, so make it marvelous!
5. If you are called back for a live audition, you will be asked to prepare a mix and match outfit according to the rules that will be given to you.
You will be judged on your walk, pose, styling and overall appearance.
6. If you get enough votes from the judges, you will be announced as an official MISS VIRTUAL ITALY 2017 candidate. The chosen candidates will be asked to choose a specific region they will be liking to represent, so keep it present that we have 20 territory regions only.
7. Photoshop is allowed, but please keep photographs realistic so that it reflects how you actually look in Second Life.
8. The first audition will be held on Saturday, February 6, 2016 ( 1 pm SLT – 22.00 ora italiana). On Sunday, February 7, 2016 we will announce the first round of the Official MISS VIRTUAL ITALY 2017 Candidates.
We will have 2 Auditions in total which will be announced in the Group.
The second picture submission will be held February 3, through February 29. Second Walk will be March 5, 2016 ( 1 pm SLT – 22.00 ora italiana) and Official candidates will be announced March 6, 2015.
9. The MISS VIRTUAL ITALY 2017 Pageant Final will be held on Saturday, June 18, 2016 @ 10 am SLT.
Please be aware that all rehearsals and press presentations will be held mostly on Saturdays or Sundays at around this time from March to June 2016.
If you cannot commit to this schedule, please don’t audition at all.
10. You must be a RL female and be able to conduct voice interviews.
11. If you don´t speak English or italian, you may still audition, but you must provide a translator for yourself during interviews and rehearsals if you become an official finalist.
12. All Miss Virtual World contestants from previous years that have not been in the top five are eligible to reapply a second time.
Alternate avatars created prior to and after competition are forbidden. Any alternate avatar discovered will be immediately disqualified from competition.
13. No body / head mesh
Please direct any questions to Delypop Cresci or to Caesar Langer.
Let the search begin!
®MVI Organization Fouder
Miss Virtual World 2016
Miss Virtual Italy 2016
Mr Virtual World 2015
Mr Virtual Spain 2015